The Township of Tilden has five members on the Planning Commission who are residents.
The Board of Supervisors appoint them for five year terms.
The Planning Commission:
- Reviews and comments on the Comprehensive Plan
- Prepares the Zoning Ordinance and the Subdivision and Land Development Ordinance for consideration by the Board of Supervisors
- Reviews and makes recommendations on proposals to rezone land
- Reviews and makes recommendations on land development and subdivision plans
- Conduct other planning studies and performs related projects.
The Planning Commission meets the third Tuesday of the month at 7:30pm.
Members of the Planning Commission are:
- Dale Keener, Chairman 12/31/2026
- Greg Kozlowski, Vice Chair 12/31/2027
- Sharon Enevoldson 12/31/2024
- Chris Forte 12/31/2025
- Amanda Marx 12/31/2026
The Northern Berks Joint Comprehensive Plan was resolved and enacted by the Tilden Township Board of Supervisors on February 9, 2022.
The members of the Northern Berks Joint Comprehensive Plan are; Hamburg and Shoemakersville Boroughs, and Tilden, Perry, Upper Bern, Upper Tulpehocken, and Winsdor Townships, and the Hamburg Area School District.
Please use the link below to be redirected to the Joint Comprehensive Plan.